DORM Multi Head Floor Lamp with Opal White Plastic Shades - (Black Finish)
One of the key features of this floor lamp is its compatibility with Amazon Alexa. By adding an Alexa-enabled smart plug, you can control the Dorm Floor Lamp from the convenience of your iOS or Android app on your phone. This feature adds an extra level of convenience and ease of use to this already functional floor lamp.
The Dorm Floor Lamp also features a beautiful black painted finish, which is metal with a powder-coated painted finish. This gives the floor lamp a sleek and modern look and makes it easy to match with any decor.
In terms of stability, the base of this floor lamp contains a substantial weight, which keeps the lamp securely affixed to the ground. The all-metal construction also adds additional mass to ensure that the floor lamp stays stable and secure.
Each head of the Dorm Floor Lamp also has a rotating on/off switch, allowing you to independently turn each head on or off as needed. This means you can have one head-on, two heads-on, or all three heads depending on your needs. With its sleek design, Alexa compatibility, and functional design, the Dorm 3 Light Black Metal Floor Lamp is the perfect choice for any living room.
- METAL FLOOR LAMP WITH PLASTIC SHADES: this 3-light design features a sleek and stylish black finish.
- ADJUSTABLE SHADES: This floor lamp features adjustable shades that allow you to point the shades in different directions.
- ON-OFF ROTARY SWITCH ON EACH SOCKET: allowing you to illuminate your space fully, or focused on the area of your choice.
- This 3 shade floor lamp uses 3 x 25-watt type LED Compatible E26 Incandescent LED bulbs. we recommend using a 12 watt led filament bulb
- Measures: L:13 in. x W:13 in. x H:65.75 in.
Metal & ABS Plastic
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
98% off orders ship within 48 hours. 30 Day return Policy
13" Diameter x 66" Height
Please remember when assembling a floor lamp always start from the top and work your way down. (With the metal parts, Glass is added at the end).
Assembly manuals are available in the boxes and on the product pages. Videos can also be watched on the product pages.
Socket Nuts are normally already on the sockets, they need to be removed and re-installed when the shades are assembled. (They are not missing)
Orders over 50 Dollars Ship for Free within 48 hours if in stock.
We want you to love your order, we accept returns up to 30 days after purchase.